Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yuen Buffet Steamboat @ Sunway!


Last Monday was my dad's birthday. We had a dinner at Yuen's buffet and steamboat. My treat. After my youngest brother took his portion of food, I looked at him, slightly annoyed, "Why you took so little?"
Looking all innocent, replied, "I'm full."

I was like, "YOU'RE FULL???? I'm not bringing you to a buffet to have such reply!"
"Owh.. It's a buffet??" He replied. "Ok, i go take some more. Scared you'll end up paying a lot for my food."
Love and I laughed. Sweet.. but OMG so funny! Both of my brothers are still not used of the fact that I'm really working now and afford to give them pocket money every month and buying them dinner every now and then. They would be like, "Aren't you still studying?" (As in doing my PhD)

We've had the time of our life eating all the seafoods, me on the other hand was eating only three items; a whole lot of crabs, lala and the grilled chicken wings!


The best part is that, the price is only RM20.40 per person not inclusive of drinks. But they have a wide selection of seafoods and dumplings, I love this place a lot.

For resrvation : Mrs. Susie Teh: 016 208 6678, 03 5637 5825

2 comments:

Dr Sumayy said...

wooooooooooooowwwww.. soooo suhhweeeeet;) sayangnyerr adik2.. now that we r all grown up, i think we all treasure our siblings more.. well, family is all we hv after all - besides great, faithful, MUST keep friends;)

Syaza Nadrah said...

uwaa!~~~ I dah lapar dah!!!