Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wow!

Alhamdulillah, I received one of the most awaited news last Friday, dapat bonus before Raya this month!! :)

The first thing I was thinking about is 'Love'. So pity, he did not buy anything for Raya this year. And i decided to surprise him with this..


A handmade Raya card and some 18sx gift ;p

Anyway, I have an exciting news to share in the car yesterday night on the way to see Baby Amir, suddenly Love asked me this question, "Sayang, u think u're ready to have a baby?"

Pause for quite some times because Love was not that psyched on that idea before. I was the one who constantly instilled the thought of getting a baby latest by next year to him because, well.. you now how much i love babies, ryte. But to ask me if I was ready kinda freaked me out.

So i answered truthfully, "To say that I'm ready now, I'm not so sure but Allah knows best kan. So, when the time comes, insya Allah automatically ready la kan. But if you ask me whether i'm excited or not, it's not that I really REALLY want to work for it in the moment, but if ada rezeki, well i'm more than glad to have one." Pause. Not a bad speech. "Why?" I asked.

He smiled.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Ntah.. You know, before this I wasn't really psyched with that idea. But suddenly yesterday, just yesterday I realized that it was rather fun, you know to have one."

Wow!! That's major. And got me freaked out a bit. But wow!! We need a second honeymoon, please!

2 comments:

Syaza Nadrah said...

cool!!! you guys mmg dah tahu apa you nak and really work towards it... suke!!

Dr. Ikeen said...

Thank you, love for looking at it that way! :) You and Glue pun ape kurangnye!