Friday, January 7, 2011

Pamper

Just got back from pampering myself at Seputeh Kapas, one of my resolution this year is to have a frequent visit to spa. So, in order to discipline myself, I bought a facial package, 5 times for RM 100. :)

I'm not the only one who's been pampering myself lately. Love surprised me with a new phone when he got back from work last night. Wheee!!! :)

Not that i don't fancy BB or iphone, but at times like this, I really should watch my budgeting. We just bought a house for God's sake, I'm more than thankful for that. :)

So, this is the most practical and reasonable for me.

Garmin, check. Video call, check. Wifi, check. Design, check. That will do for now.

Thank you, Sayang. You're the best!

1 comment:

dinajais said...

yeay!!now you can download ping chat! then add me :)