Sunday, August 28, 2011

Whee!!

I feel so happy and at bliss at the moment.

Met my gynae for the first time yesterday. Discussed about our birth plan and she said she would get back to us on 1st of October. Hopefully everything is ok with it because I like her the moment I met her :)

And Alhamdulillah, again, position of the baby is perfect, head down. Size is perfect for my body - 1.6 kgs. Despite of fasting, my membrane is just nice for Little Princess.

Oopsss!! Did i say Little Princess? Yes!! She decided it's time to tell us!!! She's a blessed healthy baby girl! It's worth the wait!! I'm a happy mummy to be, both Love and I were actually very looking forward for a girl!~

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dearest. Forgive me for all the wrong doings - if my writings hurt you in any ways at all.

Have a blissful Raya! I know I will cuz it's just my favourite day of the year!! What not to like, the yummiest food, I get to celebrate it with my lovely family once again, with the Love of my life and with our Little Princess inside my tummy!! Alhamdulillah :)

3 comments:

Myra Ron said...

Yeay!! Its a girl!! Ikeen junior..must be cute just like her mommy...insya'Allah (:

Dr. Ikeen said...

Ikeen junior indeed!! Wheee!! :)

Nadrah said...

Told ya... :P