Thursday, September 1, 2011

The best Ramadhan buffet 2011

I wonder what was I thinking when I decided to work on Friday the week of Raya.

Yup, I need to save my leave so that I can have longer holiday after birth. BUT, seriously.. no air cond?! And they were only FOUR cars at the parking lot including mine. FOUR! And there was not even a single technician on standby!

Seriously, I'm gonna bore myself to death. Thank God, there's internet Little Princess to keep me occupied.

Anyway, Ramadhan is over. Alhamdulillah. I had three different buffets for iftar this year. One at Kelab Darul Ehsan (KDE), one at Seoul Garden and another at Sime Darby Convention Center.

I blogged about Seoul Garden here.

Buffet in KDE was so-so. With the price of RM50 per pax, KDE served mostly Malay food. The normal Nasi beriyani and such, fried kuey teow, yong tau foo, and I guess the specialty was Lidah Lembu (erk?)


Nothing special for me except the fact that we had our first buka puasa of 2011 with my in law's family.

But the best Ramadhan buffet this year, or rather I would like to think the best buffet I ever had in my entire 26 years of life has got to be the one in Sime Darby Convention Centre.

The food was good and a lot of variety. From Malay food, to Nasi Arab, to Chinese Dim Sum, to Sushi, to Pasta, to the fanciest dessert, wahhh!!



The ambience was good, the music was relaxing, access to Surau was easy.

And the companion was the best part. :)

My brothers, Love, my BIL, my dad, my BIL's father in law, and my father in law.
 My MIL, my SIL's mother, my SIL, me and my mum. With the price of RM70 per pax (early bird is only RM50), this one is definitely worth it! :)

No comments: